boosquibbles.
Just so you know
Sunday, April 1, 2012 ? 0 squibbles

I shouldn't love you but I want to, I just can't turn away, I shouldn't see you but, I can't move, I can't look away, and I don't know how to be fine when , I'm not,...'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop. Just so you know this feeling's taking control of me and I can't help it I won't sit around, I can't let her win now. Thought you should know I've tried my best to let go of you but I don't want to I just gotta say it all . Before I go just so you know It's getting hard to be around you There's so much I can't say do you want me to hide the feelings and look the other way , This emptiness is killing me and I'm wondering why I've waited so long looking back I realize It was always there just never spoken I'm waiting here...been waiting here..




Older Post | Newer Post