boosquibbles.
I wanna reset.
Saturday, May 2, 2015 ? 0 squibbles



There's an empty world deep in my heart.
Lonely eyes trapped in darkness.
Is there anyone to hold my hand?

I wanna reset..

Someone somewhere will know my miserable heart. It's right in front of me but I can't find it. Like a oirole bird i'm flying around by myself in this darkness in my lonely night with my miserable heart. Why don't you know even if i'm a small existence. Don't trample on me but go with me. Your careless words and actions break me down. It concern me, though you deny it.
I'm hiding behind the ridicule, don't look for me. Like a wind I try too shouts your name but only silence  looking at me. I'm walking too but why is only my world stopping. Someone please stop for a moment and hold my hands. The truth is hidden by scars, I wanna go back to the happy place.



I wanna reset...




Older Post | Newer Post